Welcome to the IT audit careers guide – explaining what IT audit and information assurance is, who does it, how to get in to it and how to progress as a specialist information systems auditor. If you’d like to be notified when we add to and update this guide, simply subscribe to our monthly email (see right).
The isrisk.net IT Audit Careers Guide – Contents:
- Is IT audit right for you?
- Understanding the role of audit
- What makes a good or bad auditor?
- What do IT Auditors actually do?
- Qualifications and training:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- The Bootcamp experience: how to pass your qualification
- How to get a pay increase
- Where can IT audit take you?
- Auditors in the Wild:
- Endnote: Arthur Miller on Audit
(I hope you find this useful – feel free to bookmark this page for easy reference!)